- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Latest version:
- 2.3.2 12/08/09
- Last month's downloads:
- 1.1 MB
- Developer's website
LeopardAssist is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.3.9||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|Registration:||Free registration: Publisher's website|
LeopardAssist is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of LeopardAssist
|LeopardAssist 2.3.2 12/08/09||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fake CPU Speed lifted to 933MHz, giving the system room to "give or take" from the modified CPU speed.
- Disables "Restore System Defaults" if G5 or Intel detected.
- Changes to behavior on Multi-Processor Systems
- Added "Demonstration Mode" for unsupported systems to demo the software.
- Code Cleanup.
- Changes to Final Restart step, now shows steps to recover from problems.
- Allows you to run Leopard on slower machines
- Easy to use
- PRAM modification may cause some concern
Top Downloads: General
We have 50 one-year subscriptions for the excellent VPN software Hotspot Shield Elite to give away.... See more
Dropbox has added two new features to its service. You can now save screenshots directly in the cloud,... See more