- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Latest version:
- 2.3.2 12/08/09
- Last month's downloads:
- 1.1 MB
- Developer's website
LeopardAssist is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.3.9||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|Registration:||Free registration: Publisher's website|
LeopardAssist is also compatible with
Versions of LeopardAssist
|LeopardAssist 2.3.2 12/08/09||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fake CPU Speed lifted to 933MHz, giving the system room to "give or take" from the modified CPU speed.
- Disables "Restore System Defaults" if G5 or Intel detected.
- Changes to behavior on Multi-Processor Systems
- Added "Demonstration Mode" for unsupported systems to demo the software.
- Code Cleanup.
- Changes to Final Restart step, now shows steps to recover from problems.
- Allows you to run Leopard on slower machines
- Easy to use
- PRAM modification may cause some concern
Despite the amount of time they've been around, Usenet newsgroups remain relatively unknown to the... See more
iPhone: The default battery indicator on the iPhone looks pretty, but it doesn't really give you much... See more